Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »History data availability (TF RUSSELL 2000)
Author Topic: History data availability (TF RUSSELL 2000) (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

seattleguy
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 26, 2011 04:10 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
Hi there

I am trying to download historical tick data for TF Russell 2000. The doc says 120 days is available, but I am not able to get it. For example, I tried ""HTT,@TFSM11,20110314 00:00:01,20110314 23:59:59,,,,1,,\r\n" and it comes back saying "Invalid Symbol". Does IQFeed provide expired contracts as well ?

Thanks!
SG

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 28, 2011 09:10 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Hello, my apologies for the late reply. We do provide history for expired contracts. However, during market hours (09:30:00 - 16:30:00 EST) we restrict to the most recent 8 calendar days. Likewise, the 120 days is also calendar days which means that currently, the limit is March 30th (not march 14th).

Time: Fri May 17, 2024 2:25 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003