Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »IQfeed vs Bloomberg
Author Topic: IQfeed vs Bloomberg (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

mshama
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 09:01 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
Hello,
I was trying to consolidate data from IQfeed and from Bloomberg for US Treasury Future BBG(US1 Comdty). I was trying to compare it with IQfeed @NOB# but i found that the data don't match. is the IQfeed symbol that I have used the correct symbol corresponding to the BBG ID?

also is there some kind of mapping which I can directly use to link which Bloomberg ticker to the corresponding IQfeed symbol?

Thanks.

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Nov 5, 2015 09:39 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Mshama

Can you send us a screen shot of what you are actually looking at. We will see if we can match it. Send it to support@iqfeed.net
Have you tried the @UB# ?
Any information of what the full name is would help.

Time: Sun April 28, 2024 12:22 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003