Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »Derivatives and money market data
Author Topic: Derivatives and money market data (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

domantasr
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 10, 2012 04:13 AM          Msg. 1 of 5
Hello,

Do you have any near future plans to add fixed-income, derivative and money market data?
Interested in woldwide central banks policy rates, monetary base info ( total assets, portfolio holdings, securities purchase programs, money supply, overnight liquidity and etc.)
All Libors, Euribor, Eonia, Sonia and other interbanks.
US, EUR, GBP and other Repo Rates.
Swaps (OIS, IR, CCS, basis), FRAs, NDFs and others incl. spreads over treasuries.
Agencies, MBS and etc.
CDS (sovereign, banks, spreads, indices).
Government Bonds and T-Bills (incl. auction results)
Some fundamental data.

Thank You,

DTN_ToddH
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Oct 10, 2012 04:12 PM          Msg. 2 of 5
Hello domantasr,

Thank you for letting us know your interests (this is the right place for that).
I do not know of any such plans in the near future,
but I am asking about it and will get back to you here.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Oct 10, 2012 05:06 PM          Msg. 3 of 5
Thanks for the inquiry. We do not currently have plans to add fixed income and/or derivative information (of course we have the exchange traded futures on these). However, we are currently adding more fundamental and governmental report data to IQFeed (such as CFTC/COT and USDA report data) so it isn't out of the question for us to move this direction in the future as well. Right now we don't have the demand for CDS, Agency/MBS, OTC, etc but we appreciate the feedback and will keep an eye out for increasing demand.

We do have Libor rates as part of the Indexes. You can find these on our symbol search page by searching "Libor" by description.

Jay Froscheiser
Telvent DTN

domantasr
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 10, 2012 05:27 PM          Msg. 4 of 5
Hello,

Could you please give more details about CFTC/COT, USDA data? When data available, price and etc.

P.S. I can find only USD libor rates, what about rest of them(gbp,jpy,eur,cad,aud...)?

Thank You,

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Oct 10, 2012 05:32 PM          Msg. 5 of 5
That is correct. We only have the USD Libor rates. We have a new service being rolled out called "USDA and CFTC Reports" which is $25 per month (a premium service to IQFeed). If you look at our Symbol Guide page, you will see under the USDA and CFTC Data section the reports that are available. The data is available and updated in elementized form (as well as historical data) within minutes of a reports release. You can add a trial by using the Add/Remove services link on our website or contacting sales via RT Chat or phone.

Jay Froscheiser
Telvent DTN

Time: Tue May 21, 2024 5:36 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003