Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: tkmaxx
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 17, 2016 05:16 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
tkmaxx has contributed to 11 posts out of 21184 total posts (0.05%) in 3,121 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » Robusta Coffee suspicious data LRC#C Jan 17, 2016 05:16 PM (Total replies: 5)

bump

Data and Content Support » Many gaps in @TU#C Jan 17, 2016 05:16 PM (Total replies: 2)

bump

Data and Content Support » Missing Brent Oil EB#C - 6 years! Jan 17, 2016 05:12 PM (Total replies: 4)

It's been 2.5 months since my original post and the chart looks the same. Actually, it looks worse as there is now a big gap.

Is this going to be fixed? Brent is a pretty important contract.

Data and Content Support » Missing Brent Oil EB#C - 6 years! Nov 29, 2015 05:33 AM (Total replies: 4)

Please see attachment. What is happening? Is anyone validating this data???

Data and Content Support » Robusta Coffee suspicious data LRC#C Nov 29, 2015 05:31 AM (Total replies: 5)

Doesn't look like it got fixed

Data and Content Support » Many gaps in @TU#C Nov 29, 2015 05:20 AM (Total replies: 2)

I am seeing a lot of gaps in the 2 YR US T-NOTE contract.
Is this correct/is your backadjusting methodology OK? I don't have another source to validate.
Screenshot attached.

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » IQ- News on a smartphone Nov 10, 2015 02:16 PM (Total replies: 1)

Is it possible to display the news on a smartphone or is the IQ application the only way of accessing them?

Data and Content Support » Robusta Coffee suspicious data LRC#C Nov 7, 2015 06:43 PM (Total replies: 5)

There are multiple days between Oct 2008 and Feb 2009 where each daily bar has got a single value for OHLC. Can you please investigate? Maybe you are stitching the wrong contracts?

Screenshot attached

Data and Content Support » Missing Brent Oil EB#C - 6 years! Nov 7, 2015 12:23 PM (Total replies: 4)

Please see attachment. Your data skips from Oct 1999 to Feb 2005. And then there are some strange data points in Jun 2005. What is happening there?

Data and Content Support » Erroneous data point - IE#C Nov 1, 2015 08:51 AM (Total replies: 2)

I can see OHLC all equal to 0 on 30/12/2007

Data and Content Support » Gaps in adjusted Soybean data Oct 3, 2015 01:15 PM (Total replies: 1)

Contract @S#C has got some large day on day gaps on 22/07/2014 and 20/08/2014, see screenshot. Can you please confirm this is correct? I don't have an alternative to compare it to.

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 4:10 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003